About the Outfit Creation Masterclass
In this Masterclass, you’ll learn
- Why you need to start thinking about food and flavours when putting your outfits together (and how this will revolutionise the way you dress)
- How you can use the personality dressing styles to communicate your personality in every outfit
- What external factors you need to consider when creating outfits
- How to construct flattering outfits – your body, your proportions and using the golden mean to create an aesthetically pleasing outfit
- How to choose where you put your outfit focal points
- Where colour and value contrast come into your outfits (and how you can use them)
- How to create your own personalised outfit formula
- How to easily change the flavour of any outfit
- How to build your outfit from the foundations up
- How to get inspiration from other women’s outfits, and then translate them to suit you (rather than being a copy)
- How to shop your wardrobe to make more of what you already own
Crack the code to choosing your outfit in less than 10 minutes a day with simple styling techniques to get you looking fabulous in every outfit.
Here’s what readers say about “Outfit Masterclass”
I absolutely loved and enjoyed the outfit Masterclass as I have learnt sooo much.
I mainly focused on winter outfits coming into winter. My old winter dressing felt boring with daily outfits of a knit jumper or cardigan with jeans which always felt drab with no style. Now after doing this Masterclass I have a whole new plan for winter outfits of skirts and dresses. I’m now excited for winter having more confidence in putting stylish outfits together.
The Masterclass is packed full of information that has also helped me learn more about proportions of colour, garment peice and accessories to compliment a harmonising outfit. The loads of outfit formula’s, mixing personality styles, tips and tricks where such an inspiration of ideas for me.
I especially also loved all the information on shoes, prints, textures and incorporating leggings with clothes and shoes which was a huge help to me.
Thank you Imogen Lamport for a fantastic Masterclass that has bought joy to my outfit planning with more confidence
Nicole Jones, Australia